What Will the Rest of Your 2019 Look Like?
Picture this: It’s New Year’s Eve, December 31st 2019.
You’re standing tall in your (highly appraised) home surrounded by friends and family, and you’re celebrating the most profitable year you have ever experienced in business.
You feel accomplished. Respected. Esteemed. Admired by your community and employees alike —though – envied by the competition.
All your needs are met, wants are fulfilled, and you still have extra money coming in that you and your accountant are trying to figure out how not to pay taxes on.
As your spouse comes up and hugs you from behind, adjusting your party hat just right, your best-friend turns on the television to watch the ball drop in New York City. The countdown begins: 10, 9, 8 7…
The excitement you’re watching on the T.V. screen, the loud shouts and cheers of the masses in Times Square, is only a fraction of the enthusiasm you feel inside.
And despite all the noise of the party going on around you, the only thing you can hear is the still small inner voice in your head asking “How did all of this happen?”
As you reflect on the unreal success you’ve experienced over the last 12 months, it strikes you how different your life is now.
Different as in a good way – a really good way. And in such a short amount of time too.
Just think about it.
With the extra revenue you brought in, were you finally able to:
- Take the dream vacation you’ve always wanted. In fact, just the thought of it brings back a vivid memory of the warm sunshine on your face and the refreshing smell of saltwater. You can still feel the balmy ocean air on your arms and cool white sand under your feet as you walk out the penthouse patio of the beachside resort where you and your family stayed for a week.
- And all those home remodels that you kept putting off for when you would have more time and more money – yeah, all of those. Well they have all be done by now. In fact, the association, for the gated neighborhood where you live, wants to showcase your property this spring in it’s annual home and garden show.
- With the recent success of your business, you’ve been able to pay off all your consumer debt (as well as the commercial loan on your business), and your local bank has even eagerly granted you an increased line of credit – that is, should you choose to use it.
- Just a week ago, you had the pleasure of watching your children open up ALL the gifts they had wanted on their Christmas wish list – including that new iPhone.
- (And most importantly) You stopped looking at your business as a “J.O.B”. And now you finally have the financial freedom you’ve always wanted to take Friday’s off. No more sleepless nights stressing about all the fires you have to put out the next day. You can skip out of the office whenever you want to and go on those afternoon whims, when the pleasure of adventure overrides the responsibilities of work.
Even though this New Year’s party is supposed to be a time of celebration with loved ones, you can’t help but wish all those naysayers that said you could never do it were here with you… Only so you could rub your success in their noses and tell them “I told you so”. But you have more to be grateful for than revengeful.
5, 4, 3, 2,…
What will the next year bring?
More success? Or are you worried that your newly established profits will eventually plateau?
What if you can’t keep up on the new car payments? You can’t let your friends see you go back to struggling.
It’s Decision Time.
But you won’t have to return to that old jalopy vehicle.
Because this is the year that changes the rest of your life… And this is the day that changes the rest of this year.
Time is flying by. Seasons are changing faster than you can keep track of. We live in a society that is starving for wisdom and drowning in information.
You’ve heard Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity before, right? – Keep doing what you’ve always been doing but expecting different results.
Something’s gotta give. Things need to change, and change fast!
So if you need to change the financial results of your business for the better…
And you have to stop working all the long hours currently necessary to keep all your plates spinning.
And you’re tired of babysitting needy clients that suck all the energy out of your life and also conveniently forget to pay you on time,
Then you’ve found the solution:
Your Advertising Advantage
Direct-response advertising has been an effective form of business marketing for over 100 years!
So, what is “direct-response”? – Easy; it is quantifiable advertising that bases it’s success or failure on the response of the prospect.
It really is that simple.
Unlike billboards, most T.V. commercials, and the majority of social media and online marketing, there typically isn’t a tangible way to directly tie positive sales results back to these creative initiatives.
Response = Results
With direct-response, you can, as a small business owner, literally check the scoreboard of your results, and in most instances, rather immediately.
If you’re tired of our entitlement mentality culture, where kids get participation trophy’s just for showing up, then you’ll love the cut-and-dry measurement methods of direct-response.
Business leaders know, in the dog-eat-dog world of an ever-expanding global marketplace, you don’t get paid for effort – you get paid for results.
That’s why when you work with my and Activate Advertising, you only pay for the results I get you.
Yep. You read that right.
I am so confident in my ability to get you results, that I guarantee you don’t have to pay a single red cent to me if I can’t increase your bottom line.
Dial Now: (260) 609 – 2469.
So, if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, by “Influencing Your Clients and Increasing Your Sales”, then Call Me Today!
Again, my cell phone number is (260) 609 – 2469.
I take calls every day, 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Here’s to Your Write to Win™,
Joshua Lee Henry, M.A. & MBA Essentials
Founder & CEO, Activate Advertising Agency, L.L.C.
P.S., If you can’t call me right now, then just send me an email at JoshuaLeeHenry@activatemyadvertising.com and I’ll even send you a FREE gift, my special report: “The ABC’s of Advertising that Sells: How to Get Your Brand Noticed, Increase More Sales, and Dominate Your Market”. All you have to do is put “ABC’s” in the email subject line, and I’ll reply with your free report.